The Conference will take place in the Convention Center of the Municipality of Cusco.
Address: Plazoleta Regocijo s/n, Municipal Government of Cusco (MGC), Cusco, Peru.
TRAVELLING TO LIMA
COVID-19 and travel restrictions to enter Peru
- Peruvians must prove that they have received the three (3) doses of vaccination against COVID-19 in Peru or abroad.
- Non-resident foreigners whose final destination is the national territory as passengers and regardless of their country of origin, must have the vaccination according to the scheme of their country of origin.
- If you do not have the previous vaccination, you can present a negative molecular test with a result date of no more than 48 hours before boarding at their point of origin. Children under 12 years of age only need to be asymptomatic to board. Those who show symptoms upon arrival in the national territory enter mandatory isolation, according to regulations on the matter.
- Verification of vaccination against COVID-19 in Peru and/or abroad must be done through a physical or virtual card and an official identity document.
- Also, a KN95 mask, or a three-fold surgical mask and a community mask (cloth) on top of it, is mandatory in health facilities, vehicles of the ground transportation service for people and closed spaces without ventilation. The use of masks in open spaces and closed ventilated spaces is optional.
- Using a KN95 mask, or failing that, a three-fold surgical mask and a community mask (cloth) on top of it, is mandatory for people with respiratory symptoms, both in open and closed spaces.
- Additionally, it is mandatory to fill out the Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization within 72 hours before the trip or at the counter of your Airline. The link to the Ministry of Health is not available right now (https://djsaludviajero.minsa.gob.pe/dj-salud/ ).
Jorge Chavez International Airport
Lima has its own international airport, called as “Jorge Chavez”. All foreigners must arrive to the Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima, Peru.
Then, continue the trip by plane to the Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport in Cusco. Flights from Lima to Cusco take an hour and a half. The Cusco Airport is located about 15 minutes outside from downtown Cusco.
As for taxis in Cusco, there are many inside (since S/. 40 soles) or outside (since S/. 10 soles) of the airport. You can also ask your hotel if they do the service. Some hotels provide it.
In addition, I bring you this company: Rimaq Taxi Marcial, contact by whatsapp: +51 962213393.
- In November, in Cusco, is an agreeable month, with an average temperature varying between 6°C and 20 °C. At night, the temperature usually decreases and in the morning increases between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Also, the rainy season begins, but it is not strong. The average maximum UV index is of 12. Protection against sun damage is important between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Be sure to pack your sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses, rain boots or rubber boots, waterproof rain jacket, gloves light and warm clothing.